2022 Trip 6: Bonnechere

Once again I play sherpa for the weekend, hauling food and gear for Dale’s annual Girl’s Weekend. Barley and I then set up at a site in another part of the park, and we just hang out.

my favourite spot

The weather has been a tad spotty, with intermittent rain, so we all got to Bonnechere early Saturday so the girls can get in a nice sunny paddle before the forecasted rain arrived. I was lucky and my site was available, so I got set up right away without having to wait around in a parking lot somewhere.

great beach at Bonnechere

the girls returning home


Pretty low key weekend, hiked around the park a few times, a few cold ones, and fired up the Q a couple of times. 


There was another R series in the Park, but I never saw anyone around the times I had passed by. It was a bit chilly overnight, rain off and on, but Barley and I were quite comfortable and toasty.

Gathered up Dale and her gear a couple of days later and that was all there was to it. Always nice to get out regardless of how much, or how little one gets up to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment